Unlock Blockchain Forum will be held on 15th and 16th January 2019 in Dubai at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, DIFC. This will be the second forum to be organized by UNLOCK Company DMCC, a platform that focuses on providing accurate information, insights, intelligence and news about blockchain technology and industry at large.
This time, UNLOCK has announce that blockchain and cryptocurrency experts from more than 56 countries and regional speakers will attend the event. Some of the notable names on the list include:
- CEO and Founder of Blocktech and Zap – Nick Spanos
- CEO of Smart Dubai Government – H.E Wesam Lootah
- CEO Du Telecom – Mr. Osman Sultan
- and many other government officials from UAE and KSA
Thirty investment companies that are using blockchain technology from across the region will also attend the UNLOCK Blockchain Forum to highlight their products and services. Some of the companies include Dalma Capital, Agar Development, Lavaliere Capital, Angivest Ventures, Dubai Investments and many more.
In addition, more than twenty blockchain startups with amazing ideas and great potential such as Energy One, Helena Energy, BabelChain, Barter Trade, Dubai Blockchain Center, and Addenda will attend the event.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Cryptocurrencies, STOs, and future of exchanges in regulated financial world
- Evolution of personal finance and payments in the blockchain era
- Role of Telecom and Cloud providers in the industry
- and the list is endless
Unlock Blockchain Forum will be the largest and most successful blockchain events held in Dubai so far. The discussions and networking opportunities it offers are unequal to no other. Book your ticket TODAY.