There are times when it is very important to know how to transcribe a WhatsApp audio . You've certainly received a message of this nature before, but you simply couldn't or wasn't in the mood to hear it at the time.
- Mastering WhatsApp: Learn 15 not-so-known tricks
- How to accelerate audio on WhatsApp
If this is your case, be aware that you can use the Transcriber apps for WhatsApp on Android and Transcrypto audio transcriber on iPhone to make the transcription and save time. Check out more details below!
How to transcribe a WhatsApp audio on Android
- Download the Transcriber app for WhatsApp ( Play Store );
- Open a conversation on WhatsApp, mark an audio message, tap the "Three dots" and select "Share";
- Look for the app in the list and select it;
- Check the option "Transscribe" and tap "OK";
- Wait for the app to convert. Depending on the size of the audio, it may take a few minutes.
- The audio transcript will be displayed in a window shortly thereafter. If you can't reply to the message at that time, you can view the transcript history directly in the app.
How to transcribe WhatsApp audio on iPhone
- Download Transcrypto audio transcriber ( App Store ). Keep in mind that it is only capable of transcribing audios of up to one minute;
- Open a conversation on WhatsApp, mark an audio message and select "Forward";
- In the open menu then tap the "Share" icon in the lower right corner;
- Locate "Transcrypto" in the list and select it;
- If necessary, select the audio language and tap "Transscribe";
- The audio transcript will be displayed in the field below.
From now on, you have the necessary tools at hand, in addition to knowing how to transcribe WhatsApp audio on Android or iPhone.
Read the article on Canaltech .
Trending at Canaltech:
- Enchantment | 6 easter eggs you probably haven't seen
- Ômicron variant in children: should we care?
- The popular car is dead in Brazil
- Ransomware uses popular remote management program to infect machines
- Ministry of Health authorizes use of the 4th dose of vaccine; see who can receive