Almost everyone is now looking for ways to make a quick buck with minimal effort. Advancements in technology have brought forward many such ways through which people can realize that goal. Of all these ways, crypto mining and trading stand out as blatant examples of the potential of technology.
Ever since Bitcoin launched, the crypto market has seen highs and lows to reach the level it is at today. Initially, people were very reluctant to invest in cryptos due to the volatile nature of the market and lack of knowledge about crypto. However, that is now changing with readily available resources to educate people about cryptocurrencies.
This has further sparked public interest in cryptocurrencies, and more people are now using or simply investing in cryptos. In addition, a sudden increase in demand for cryptos has paved the way for many exchanges and mining software to make their way to the market.
NiceHash is also one of those platforms designed to allow people to trade in the trading power of cryptos. As a result, the platform has many features and functionalities that set it apart from most other conventional crypto platforms. Continue reading this review as we explore the ins and outs of the NiceHash platform.
Pros & Cons Of NiceHash
NiceHash At A Glance
|Headquarters||British Virgin Island|
|Fiat Currency Supported||Euro (EUR)|
|Mobile Application||Android and iOS|
NiceHash: Company Overview
NiceHash is one of the leading and most versatile platforms in the crypto sphere. You can use this platform to benefit from mining, trading, and crypto exchange services. In addition, NiceHash is one of the world leaders in providing power brokerage, which is still a new concept for many. Many other mining solutions exist, but few can match the heart rate NiceHash offers.
The primary intent behind the launch of NiceHash was to provide crypto miners an easier way to do their job. Miners can easily leverage the platform’s competence to solve complex mathematical equations and mine cryptos. Besides, even crypto traders can use NiceHash to trade in different cryptos and generate attractive returns.
But what sets NiceHash apart is that the platform allows you to take a practical and more feasible approach to crypto mining. You can leverage the platform’s capabilities to generate favorable hash rates and access different stablecoins and altcoins. All of that is made possible by the advanced algorithm that NiceHash has to offer.
NiceHash began its operations in 2014, with its headquarters in Ljubljana, Slovenia. However, the production servers of NiceHash are spread across various countries, including Brazil, China, the USA, India, Netherlands, and Japan. Over the years, the platform has gained a lot of reputation for its advanced features and interactive user interface.
Cryptocurrencies Supported by NiceHash
NiceHash supports more than 50 different cryptocurrencies allowing traders to make the most of other trading pairs. The best part about this platform is that you can generate different cryptos by simply mining with the platform’s advancements. Some of the most prominent cryptocurrencies you can find on NiceHash include:
Cryptocurrencies Supported by NiceHash
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Bitcoin Gold (BTG)||0x (ZRX)||Enjin Coin (ENJ)|
|Monero (XMR)||Status (SNT)||Ethereum (ETH)||ZCash (ZEC)|
|Litecoin (LTC)||Dash (DASH)||EOS (EOS)||Nexo (NEXO)|
|Augur (REP)||Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||Stellar (XLM)||Basic Attention Token (BAT)|
|OmiseGo (OMG)||Matic (MATIC)||Ravecoin (RVN)||Selfkey (KEY)|
In addition, the platform is also open to accepting new tokens on its exchange, making it an ideal platform for users who like diversifying their portfolios with new coins.
The NiceHash platform offers several key features and functionalities, setting it apart from most competitors in the market. Here’s an overview of the different features and how they can benefit you as a beginner, seasoned trader, or investor.
Mining is key to the entire crypto universe, as there would be no cryptos without mining. Over the years, people have devised several ways to mine cryptos more efficiently and effectively. But NiceHash is here to offer something entirely new and different that will transform crypto mining for good.
NiceHash provides users with a specific cloud mining tool to help them determine the profit of cloud mining. People can leverage this tool to visualize and achieve daily payouts concerning their daily targets. This allows users to access free mining contracts and get rewards for all their cloud mining operations. This allows people to enhance their revenue generation with the right technology and hardware.
Wide Range of Mining Algorithms
Crypto mining is very different from gold or iron ore mining. In this case, people have to solve complex mathematical equations, and they will be rewarded for the same with cryptos. Solving these complex equations becomes much easier when you access the right algorithms.
This is why NiceHash provides its users with a wide range of advanced algorithms to simplify their crypto-mining experience. The platform currently supports 30 advanced algorithms to support crypto mining. This includes SHA-256, the original algorithm for Bitcoin, and the Scrypt algorithm used for Dogecoin, Verge, and Litecoin. Besides that, the platform has many other algorithms to cater to your unique requirements.
Coinbase Comprehensive Review 2022: pros, cons & Key Features>>>
Crypto is complex, and not everyone can wrap their heads around the basic concepts of crypto operations. But that should not stop anyone from leveraging the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies. Keeping that in mind, NiceHash provides its users with a centralized and highly interactive dashboard that simplifies cryptos for everyone.
The centralized dashboard combines everything, be it your mining or crypto trading operations. You can seamlessly keep track of your mining devices, balances, and operations through a comprehensive window. As a result, it becomes much easier to get an overview of all your crypto operations with a single glance at the screen.
Huge Mining Pool
Crypto mining is a complex concept and relatively new even in the tech world. So even tech-savvy people might often find it challenging to navigate their way through crypto mining. In such cases, a little assistance can go a long way in helping people navigate through the nuances of crypto trading with ease.
This is where NiceHash excels with its extensive mining pool, where everyone from advanced to beginner miners comes together. This allows people to leverage a much greater hashing power which is not something you can get as an individual miner. This benefits every single member in the mining pool, allowing them to amplify their returns with minimal hassle.
Additional Features of NiceHash
The key features that NiceHash offers are not the only reasons fueling the platform’s popularity. Many other such additional offerings allow NiceHash to stand out in the crowd and offer the finest crypto mining and trading experience. So let’s check out some of the best additional features you can get with NiceHash.
- GPU Mining: One of the unique offerings that NiceHash has for its users is GPU mining. This allows miners to solve complex mathematical equations with graphic cards. As a result, miners can leverage the potential of GPU components to enhance their processing potential and get the best digital coins.
- Crypto Trading Without Any Contract: If you want a platform that offers unmatched flexibility with crypto trading, NiceHash is what you need. The platform eliminates the entire hassle of smart contracts that come with its limitations. This also eliminates the risk of dealing with a poorly coded smart contract.
- NiceHash Mobile App: Your convenience is certainly essential to NiceHash. The platform offers miners and traders a user-friendly mobile application to give you the much-needed flexibility you need. The NiceHash mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices, so everyone can access it.
- Diversified Coin Pools: The other great quality of NiceHash is the platform’s diverse coin pool. This means you can mine everything from Bitcoin to other altcoins based on your requirements. Miners can choose to mine the most lucrative coins and amplify their returns with no effort whatsoever.
- Unmatched Customer Support: If you are someone struggling to navigate through the nuances of crypto trading, NiceHash is the right platform. The platform offers 24/7 customer support to ensure all your queries are resolved in no time. You can access NiceHash’s knowledge base and ticketing system or even reach them via email.
Talking of the trading experience over NiceHash, there’s not much on offer. The website is primarily a crypto mining platform that allows users to mine their tokens by following simple instructions. In addition, however, users can access trading and other crypto-related services.
The platform provides its users with all the essential tools and charts to access everyday trade. Overall, the platform is straightforward to execute operations for beginner and advanced traders alike.
NiceHash’s fee structure is a bit more complex than one might imagine. While the platform operates over a maker-taker model, it has much more to offer than merely crypto trading services, leading to additional charges for its users.
In the following section, we’ve broken down the structure with tables that make it easy to understand the overall fee structure.
Mining Fees With NiceHash
The mining fees that NiceHash charges are relatively easy to break down. The platform charges 0.00001 BTC as order creation fees for buyers and 3% of spread as order completion fees for buyers. The platform’s overall service or mining fee is just 2%.
NiceHash Deposit Fees
NiceHash users can use their primary NiceHash wallets to make deposits without hassle. The platform accepts fiat deposits only in Euro. The minimum deposit is just €1. The fees for deposits in NiceHash include:
- Euro deposits over €1 attract no fee whatsoever
- Bitcoin deposits of over 0.0005 BTC attract no fee. But deposits between 0.00001 BTC and 0.0005 BTC attract a fee of just 0.00001 BTC.
- Ethereum deposits of over 0.0009 ETH will attract no charge. But deposits less than 0.0009 ETH will attract a deposit charge of 0.0003 ETH.
- Litecoin (LTC) deposits of over 0.003 LTC attract no charges, but any LTC deposit less than that will incur a fee of 0.001 LTC.
Withdrawal Fees With NiceHash
Like most other crypto platforms, even NiceHash charges a withdrawal fee from its users. However, this fee is variable based on the currency you withdraw. For example, there are no charges for EUR withdrawals, but crypto withdrawals will attract a charge. The withdrawal fees in NiceHash include:
- Withdrawing Euro (EUR) to a bank account attracts no fee, but you need to make a minimum withdrawal of €10
- Bitcoin (BTC): Minimum withdrawal to a BTC wallet has to be 0.001 BTC, and the fee for the same will be 0.000001 BTC or more, depending on the condition of the blockchain.
- Ethereum (ETH) withdrawals must be of a minimum of 0.01 ETH, which will attract a withdrawal fee of 0.00523367 ETH.
- Litecoin (LTC) withdrawals have to be a minimum of 0.01 LTC which will attract a withdrawal fee of 0.00001 LTC.
NiceHash Exchange Fees
NiceHash has some of the most competitive trading fees compared to most other crypto exchanges. This is because the platform uses the makers and takers mechanism to determine the trading fees of users based on their life activities. So let’s understand this with a table.
|Lifetime Trade Value||Taker Fee||Maker Fee|
Overall, the exchange charges relatively fair fees for its services. Therefore, if you want to limit the use of NiceHash to crypto trading, you might find the prices to be a bit high.
How Secure is NiceHash?
The vulnerabilities in the crypto world are no news. Everyone is aware of these vulnerabilities as well as their consequences. But NiceHash is one of those few platforms that does not mess around with its traders’ security.
The platform takes many measures to ensure users benefit from a safe and secure crypto platform. Some of the best-known security measures you get with NiceHash include
- Email Confirmation: Hackers these days are equipped with many tools that allow them to breach even the strongest security system. With NiceHash, that is not an issue because even if someone breaches the security to access your account, you will receive an email notification. Any unusual activity on your account means you are notified about the same with email notification.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): The other common security feature you get with NiceHash includes the two-factor authentication mechanism. This means every time you log into your account or withdraw funds; you must verify it two times. The first will be through your unique password, and the second will be through a secret code sent to your phone or email.
- Live Monitoring: A lot goes on in the NiceHash platform. Everything from crypto mining to crypto trading is done through a single platform. This might often allow fraudsters to breach the security for unlawful purposes. Fortunately, NiceHash ensures 24/7 monitoring of the platform to keep an eye out for any unusual activities and prevent the same immediately.
- TLS/SSL Encryption: Another major concern among crypto traders is the security of their critical information. Every user has to provide a certain level of critical information to the platform to leverage its competence. NiceHash ensures unmatched security for all that information with robust TLS/SSL encryption to keep your information safe.
These features make NiceHash a reliable and secured crypto exchange for you to sign up with. Not to forget, the platform keeps updating its security to ensure the complete security of its users and the safety of their digital assets.
Gate.IO Comprehensive Review 2022: How Secure is it?>>>
How To Get Started With NiceHash?
Getting started is much simpler than you might have imagined. The platform only requires you to follow a few steps before logging in to trade or mine cryptos of your choice. These simple steps include:
Step 1: Visit NiceHash’s website or open the mobile application.
Step 2; Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Step 3: Enter basic details such as email address and username
Step 4: Generate a secure and robust password for your account.
Step 5: Verify your email address and phone number
Step 6: Link your account to your preferred crypto wallet and start easily leveraging features.
Once done, you’ll have access to all the primary features of the platform, allowing you to get started with crypto trading over a few minutes.
One of the primary reasons crypto users are so fond of the NiceHash platform is that the platform has a lot more to offer compared to other conventional crypto platforms. This is one of those few platforms offering unmatched crypto trading services and crypto mining functionality. As a result, customer satisfaction of people using NiceHash is always at its peak.
Besides that, the NiceHash platform has many unique features and functionalities that help enhance the user experience. For example, a user-friendly interface paired with highly effective security features ensures everyone has a safe and secure experience on NiceHash. Signing up for the platform also takes little to no effort, and you can sign up in no time.
NiceHash offers an extensive selection of cryptocurrencies which further gives traders and miners a vast pool of choices. Furthermore, the huge mining pool of NiceHash also contributes to excellent customer satisfaction. Given all these offerings, it would be safe to say NiceHash leaves no stones unturned to ensure its customers enjoy unmatched satisfaction.
NiceHash Vs. Competition
NiceHash happens to be one of the best crypto platforms with its exuberant offerings. But the growing popularity of cryptos has resulted in the emergence and growth of many other crypto platforms competing against each other to stand out. Therefore, crypto users must be aware of the offerings of these platforms to make a better and informed decision.
So in this section, we will compare NiceHash with one of its leading competitors, BetterHash.
NiceHash Vs. BetterHash
Both NicheHash and BetterHash execute a similar type of operation. Both the platforms are primarily inclined towards mining, offer seamless services, and are accessible easily. However, like the similarities, other aspects make them different; let’s check them in the detailed table below:
|Headquarters||British Virgin Islands||Romania|
|Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)||Yes||Yes|
|GPU and CPU Mining||Yes||Yes|
|Cryptos Supported||BTC, ETH, LTC, and more||BTC, ZEC, ETH, and more|
Looking at this short but comprehensive review, it’s evident that NiceHash takes the lead over BetterHash over withdrawal fees and profitability calculator. However, the latter also has an advantage as it doesn’t ask for mining fees.
Many good and bad qualities make NiceHash one of the leading crypto platforms. But as a crypto user, you must be aware of both NiceHash’s strong points and shortcomings to make a better and informed decision. So let’s check out the good and bad qualities of NiceHash.
Should You Consider Using NiceHash?
- User-Friendly Interface: Crypto mining and trading are anything but easy. But NiceHash makes this easier for you with a very user-friendly interface. Whether using the NiceHash website or the mobile application, both offer a fantastic user interface.
- Access to a Wide Range of Mining Algorithms: Crypto mining is a much easier task, especially when you have suitable algorithms. NiceHash is one of those few platforms that support a wide range of mining algorithms. This makes it much easier to mine the proper crypto with minimal hassle.
- Low Fees: Another excellent quality of using NiceHash is traders and miners have to pay very few fees. This affordable pricing scheme has helped NiceHash attract a wide range of users regardless of their expertise.
- Effective Security: NiceHash makes no compromise regarding ensuring security for its users. Several security measures, such as two-factor authentication (2FA), live to monitor, and encryption, ensure your security at all times.
Shortcomings Of NiceHash
- Low Profitability: People get into crypto mining and trading solely to enhance revenue regeneration and maximize profitability. But this can be challenged with NiceHash as the platform has long retained a reputation for low profitability.
- Payments only in BTC: When choosing a suitable payment method, crypto users generally prefer having some flexibility. But this is not something you can get from NiceHash, as the platform only accepts payments in BTC. This can increase commission while deterring efficiency.
This marks the end of our comprehensive review on NiceHash. Looking at the different features and functionalities on offer, it’s evident that the platform is great for its unique offerings. However, similar to the pros, it also has some drawbacks you might want to be aware of.
Therefore, if you aren’t okay with the low profitability clause, you might want to continue looking for a different crypto exchange platform. However, when looking for it, ensure that you refer to our blog as a reference. All the best!