free web hit counter

Category: Cryptocurrency Market

Vitalik Buterin Calls For Participation In Gitcoin Funding

Developers of open source systems and applications are advised to participate in Gitcoin program. Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder and leader of Ethereum, in a tweet, called on players in the field of Blockchain and Crypto to take advantage of the initiative to secure funding for their projects. All that they need to do is to […]

Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction: Bulls To Take Over In The Short-Run

  • By Samantha Mitchell
  • September 29, 2019
  • 4615 Views
  • 1 Comment
In financial markets, cycles alternate between bear runs and rallies as investor’s activities change due to determining events. In the same perspective, the Crypto market also oscillates between bear and bull trends. This is because the market is maturing and the magnitude of volatility is reducing. Ethereum (ETH)/USD pair is also stabilizing and volatility is […]

Where Next After Bitcoin’s Implosion?

Bitcoin just experienced a catastrophic market implosion. The downward spiral plummeted bitcoin’s price down by 17% to as low as $8000 before it started stabilizing. In the aftermath of the catastrophe when the bleeding stopped, investors were left asking questions like what just happened. And now, they are concerned with where it is headed next. […]

KPMG: 63% Of Americans Consider Cryptos As An Easy Mode Of Payment

According to Coinmarketcap, market capitalization in the Digital Assets economy has shrunken significantly to hit a low of $213,174,843,530. In this perspective, the dominance of Bitcoin is still overwhelming at 68% leaving other Altcoins to jostle for the remaining 32%. Despite the bear run, KPMG has released a report that continues to prove the widely […]

Kakao Is Listing Klay Token On Upbit Indonesia

Kakao, the South Korean messaging platform, is listing its native Cryptocurrency on Upbit Indonesia. The messaging app is positioning its Blockchain for the Asian market. The region, in particular, is an important market that can embrace Klay Token given its large unbanked population and a growing economy. According to a Korea Times report, the listing […]

Crypto Market Still In The Red, Why?

Bearish momentum is prevalent in the Cryptocurrency market with most Digital Markets in the red. Despite a Monday crush and a short-lived rebound, the bears are still in control and this is offering a perfect opportunity for investors to leverage the situation and increase their portfolios. As of Tuesday 24th November 2019, the reds are […]

Do You Have Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Skills, NASA Is Looking For You

Job openings calling for Blockchain experts are now becoming common. This is because companies are increasingly looking for DLT experts to build customized Distributed platforms for their services. Additionally, as an emerging skill, the demand for experts by far outweigh the supply unlike other traditional competencies such as banking, law, and accounting. Consequently, Blockchain experts […]

Volumes On Kraken And Coinbase Are Clean, BTI Confirms

  • By Samantha Mitchell
  • September 24, 2019
  • 40900 Views
  • 857 Comments
Crypto trading platforms operate in the Wild West. However, governments through their respective agencies such as the US CFTC, IRA, and the Bank of England, the SEC, and more are increasingly enacting policies to tame the spiraling problem. In the same perspective, the industry is also innovating solutions for checking the problem. One of the […]

Tax Authority In Portugal Exempts Crypto Trading From VAT

For Portugal-based Crypto traders, buying and selling of Cryptocurrencies is set to be profitable following VAT and Capital Gains Tax exemption on transactions. The Portuguese Tax & Customs Authority (PTA) decision is a rare occurrence given that the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is strict on Tax compliance from Digital Assets Traders. Recently, the IRA […]

Verizon Goes Blockchain With New Patented Virtual SIM Technology

The leading American telecomunications firm, Verizon is set to create a SIM Card that runs on Blockchain technology. Dubbed as the virtual subscriber identity modules (vSIMs), the new technology will enable customers to abandon physical SIM Cards and embrace more reliable virtual solutions. The award of the patent by the U.S Patent and Trademark Office […]
Page 20 of 29« First...10«1819202122 » ...Last »